One of Astberrys directors is a lawyer.
- Advise directly in relation to block management and individual tenancy problems.
- Arrange for you to receive advice from a specialist landlord and tenant barrister through the barrister’s public access scheme, no need to use a solicitor.
- Provide for local consultations in our office in SW5 usually within a few days of instructions.
- Offer a very cost effective legal service.
- Maintain links to valuers and building surveyors who can act as forensic experts
- Astberrys publish regular Property Newsletters on topical legal aspects relating to tenancies and block management.
The following are some of the areas in which we may be able to help you:
- Service charge disputes
- Insurance disputes
- Licences for alterations
- Right to manage applications
- Lease variation and extension